It is widely proven that premature ejaculation has broken so many relationships and marriages. Sex is said to be enjoyed when the two partner gains satisfaction.
Frequent episodes of premature ejaculation may be more bothersome. According to the Mayo Clinic, there are both psychological and biological reasons for the premature ejaculation condition. Treatment methods include medication, counseling and control enhancing techniques. These methods can improve your ejaculation control as well as enhance your overall sexual experience by increasing the intensity of an orgasm.
Let me begin by defining the concept.
Premature ejaculation is when a man has a tendency to ejaculate quickly after penetration, without the feeling of control, and where it causes distress to him and/or his partner. It is hard to define premature ejaculation by standard medical metrics. But in our opinion, you know when you have it. In other words, if you feel you have PE, so do we.
There are two types of premature ejaculation: lifelong (or primary) and acquired (or secondary).
Lifelong PE starts early on, usually when you are a teenager experiencing first sexual contact. It is harder to treat and often has deeper psychological causes. Bad habits may also contribute (such as masturbating to ejaculate as fast as possible in order to avoid getting caught).
Acquired PE happens later in life and is usually triggered by either psychological (stress or relationship issues) or physical causes diabetes or high blood pressure.
HOW TO PREVENT EARLY EJACULATION
- Use a thick condom to decrease sensation.
- Masturbate one to two hours before planning to have sexual intercourse. This can relieve anxiety or seminal pressure that may have built up. By relieving this tension, you may be more relaxed and it may take longer to reach an orgasm.
- Identify something that can distract you during sex to prevent ejaculation.
- Think of events, football, cars to get your mind off the pleasure.
- Focus on controlled breathing during intercourse.
- Start with positions that are less enjoying, instead of styles that can lead you to ejaculation.
- Allow the female partner to be on top while you lay on the bed.
- Engage in extended foreplay. Instead of focusing on intercourse, focus on sexual play to prolong the amount of time the penis is erect.
I hope this helps. Goodluck.