Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country?
Start your career and enjoy your journey to greatness! Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria.
Sterling Bank Plc in over 50 years of operation, has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for the position of a Graduate Trainee
Who We Seek
Your One World of difference:
- Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
- If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying:
- Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… Etc.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply
Note that you will be invited to go through the following steps:
Step 1: Computer-Based Test.
Step 2: Pre-Assessment center and Documentation.
Step 3: Assessment center.
Step 4: Final Interview.
Step 5: Foundation School.