Michael Stevens Consulting, a leading EPC Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Project Security ManagerLocation: RiversKey Responsibilities
- Security focal point for Project
- Advise PD/PM on security requirements for the project
- Supervise Project Security Coordinators
- Liaise with JTF and Security providers to ensure correct manning levels for the project locations
- Coordinate offshore Security moves.
- Ensure correct levels of security are allocated to project on a daily basis.
- Provide timely notification of security events and incidents to Security manager and project management team
- Report security deficiencies and mitigating measures to Security Manger project management team.
- Act as security contact point for Crisis Management team
- Produce project security documentation as required.
- Seek advice from Security Manger as appropriate
- Manage indigenous and government security forces, conduct training and deploy them as part of the overall security plan consistent with requirements.
- Regularly conduct VPSHR briefing to government security forces deployed to site.
- Regularly conduct security drills and procedures.
- Interface with client security management team.
- Perform Corporate Security function as may be required.
- Carryout other duties as may be required
[ Also Apply: Total Plc International Programme 2019 ]
Qualification required for the Position
- Security Management.
Experience required for the Position:
- 10 years minimum Oil and Gas Experience
- Operational Perspective
- Personnel Management
- Effective Administrative Management
- Effective Documentation.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Being professional
- Computer literacy
- Self-motivated and confident
- Diligent and resourceful
- Problem solving
- Listening and communication
- Customer service
- Project management
October 1, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org; clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.