Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019 Guide – If you are interested to apply for an offer in Nigerian Ports Authority, you must have requisite information of all that is required for a successful application.
However, this page is a simple guide to walk you through the Nigerian Port Authority 2019 application process.
In this page, their are vital and detailed information regarding how to apply for Nigerian Ports Authority job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
Also, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications in this article.
Please kindly follow this article line by line. Every information posited here are as important as you need the NPA job.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria. The major ports controlled by the NPA include: the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port in Lagos; Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne Port.
This article will answer the under listed questions on Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment;
- When will NPA Recruitment Commence
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019 Form
- How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2019
- NPA Official Recruitment Portal 2019
- NPA Application Link
- Has NPA Started Recruitment for 2019
- Job Vacancies at NPA
- Is www.nigerianports.org NPA portal
- NPA Recruitment Guide and Requirements 2019
- NPA application deadline
NPA 2019 Recruitment Requirements and Procedures
Prospective applicants who seek for an employment in Nigerian Ports Authority must meet this requirement;
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
Candidates are to;
- Submit their resumes via the online form
- Must attend aptitude test
- Must present original credentials at the interview
How to use the NPA Recruitment Portal
- .Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid email address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in subsequently
- Complete the resume application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before applying.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NPA.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- NPA list of successful Candidates will be published after application.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NPA.
Please note that ONLY those who were successful at all levels of NPA recruitment process will qualify for employment, provided there are suitable openings.
If you want us to keep you updated on Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment, kindly drop your emial and phone number on the comment box, and share this information to your WhatsApp contacts/groups, Twitter and Facebook etc, if it was helpful.