Are you among those aspiring to join the Nigerian Navy DSSC? Do you want to fall into the category of those that will be shortlisted? But you don’t know how to go about it? If Yes, then you are on the right page.
Goodnews! The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course application form is currently online now.
In this guide, we shall be unveiling all you need to know for a successful application and consideration into the Nigerian Navy direct short service course. Make sure you follow this guide to the end.
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018
1. Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
2. Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
3. Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
4. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
5. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
6. Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
1. Sight problem;
2. Hearing difficulties;
3. Previous major orthopedic operation;
4. Flat foot;
5. Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
6. Pregnant women
7. You must know how to keep time.
Please note that the list of the Nigerian Navy DSSC shortlisted candidates is out and the examination date and time has been fixed. You can check shortlisted candidates, exam date and time by Clicking here