Nigerian Defence Academy 2018/2019 Admission – Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 71st regular course admission online application form is available for sale now.
Application is open to both the male and the female till 14th March, 2019.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 71st regular course (Degree programmes) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is a competitive one. Annually, NDA admits 175 intakes (155 males and 20 females) into the Regular Combatant Course.
Here comes the good news, we’ll help you with all the guides needed to get shortlisted. This post is going to be your best resource. Read it religiously and act on the pearls that you find.
ALSO APPLY: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Dssc Form
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn an honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must meet these requirements enumerated below.
Requirements for Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)
- Passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and attained an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other two subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAmb brochure.
- The course applied for on JAMB and NDA portal must be the same.
- The choice of UTME subjects combination must be relevant to the course applied for in NDA.
- Minimum of Five O level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC,NECO and NABTEB) in English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Candidate be up to 17 years but not less than 21 years by 1 August 2019.
Note:(1) Candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Defence Academy must be between 17 and 19 years old at entry.
(2) The Nigerian Defence Academy has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for maleand 1.65meters for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must have a BMI of between 18.5 – 25.5 kg/m2 to be considered for selection.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the State Government or Local Government Area.
- Working knowledge of French, Arabic or Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, but Nigerian Air force does not accept female candidates for now.
How to Apply for Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA)
Please NOTE that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Your first step to apply to the Nigerian Defence Academy is to create an account. CLICK HERE to create an account. if you already have an Account, click to login to the portal. Your account will enable you purchase a form and also complete your application over several sessions. You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Log in” or “Application Status”. If you have started an application previously, you can always login to continue. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
- PURCHASE FORM
Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
To pay Online, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
CLICK TO LOGIN. To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch’
The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process
- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
The online upload of required application documents is necessary, it is therefore advised that you please come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your interview. Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential prior to submission. Use the Support link to get help or assistance during the completion and submission process.
Kindly note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, have been uploaded and submitted along with your application.
Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to Nigerian Defence Acadmey Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
- APPLICATION STATUS
Check the status of your application by logging into this system with the login details assigned to you for the application.
Submission of Applications
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 13 April 2019.
Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number. State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Please use the share buttons below to get this information across to other persons. Thanks!
Also subscribe to our page via the email subscription button below to get updates concerning Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) admission from us. Cheers!