Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course – We are pleased to announce to the general public that the list of successful candidates for the Nigerian Army Short Service Course is available online.
All successful candidates should report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on Thursday 31st January 2019.
Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers(rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
However, successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
Importantly, be further informed that the Nigerian Army will not take responsibility of any death or casualty that may be recorded during the selection process.
How To Check List Of Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
You can check the names of those shortlisted in the Nigerian Army recruitment 2019 for DSSC here.
Click Here To View List (PDF)
Also, for the Short Service Commission (SSC), do well to look up the shortlisted candidates names HERE
The portal for recruitment into the Nigerian Army is www.nigerianarmyms.ng