Mtn Nigeria – MTN Global Graduate Development programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN.
MTN Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle-East.
Nigerian Army Recruitment: Check Full List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC & SSC (PDF)
The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
Job TITLE: MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme
: Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme Requirements
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Adaptability to change
- Customer Focus
- High Creativity & innovation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Financial savvy
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Research Focused
- Self – Starter & Fast learner
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current ICT developments and trends
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Graphic design skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Understanding of the Macro economy indicators
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Relevant work permit
- Valid international passport
How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply Online