Flour Mills is currently recruiting to fill the position of the Budget Reporting Analyst. This job is open to all qualified candidates.
Below we’ll tell you all you need to know about the job opportunity in Flour Mills of Nigeria Pls. Read this article carefully.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad, whose global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
ALSO APPLY: Job at Embassy of the Republic of Korea – Administrative Officer
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Assist with timely and accurate Budgeting, Reporting & Consolidation of Group Management / Financial Accounts.
- Conduct analysis of key expenses such as Marketing, Supply chain, and cost of production; monitor monthly results against budget and highlight variances.
- Participate in the financial aspect of investment proposal assessments.
- Establish product profitability by SKU and sales channel.
- Develop, manage and report various set of KPIs (such as working capital, assets, and financial instruments) in a timely and accurate manner.
To apply for this job, you must meet the requirements enumerated below;
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply Online