Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
APPLY TOO: 2019 First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Accounts)
Job Ref: EUNGTP19A
Deadline: 4th January, 2019.
- The Eunisell Graduate Trainee Program is a 2-year development framework that enable fresh graduate become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Candidates should have B.Sc/HND in Accounts or any related field from a recognized University.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
- Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2018
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31, 2018
- Multiple entries and entries that do not follow the directive will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the aptitude test.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Ref ONLY as subject of the mail