The Vision of ECOWAS is the creation of a borderless region where the population has access to its abundant resources and is able to exploit same through the creation of opportunities under a sustainable environment. What ECOWAS has created is an integrated region where the population enjoys free movement, have access to efficient education and health systems and engage in economic and commercial activities while living in dignity in an atmosphere of peace and security. ECOWAS is meant to be a region governed in accordance with the principles of democracy, rule of law and good governance.
ECOWAS recruitment is currently on, all interested persons are adviced to pick up and submit the recruitment form before the slated deadline..
Application is on-line and application forms as well as guidelines of the application are all available on the website. Click on the vacant position to see all details concerning it.
- Security Asistant
- 3 Office Aids
- Facility Management & Transport Officer
- Information Technology Officer
- Bilingual Secretary
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma in Event Management, Hospitality Management or related field.
Only citizens of ECOWAS Member States are eligible for appointment in ECOWAS Institutions and Agencies. General service positions are open to only candidates resident in the host country. In the case of permanent position, only candidates whose age is less than fifty (50) years at appointment are eligible for consideration.
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates wishing to be considered for the above stated positions should download the Job Application form and send it as an attachment.
- Login to http://www.ecowas.int to download the Application form.
If you want us to keep you updated on current Job recruitment and scholarships, kindly drop your contact details using the comment box.
Use the share buttons below.