Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES) – Are you interested in scholarships? If YES! Here is a scholarship offer to all exceptional and talented students who aspire to advance their higher study in an European institution.
This article is going to be your best resource I guarantee, read is religiously, as it’s going to educate you on how to make the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships application successfully.
The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES) offers scholarships to students who reside outside Europe to pursue eligible Master’s Programmes offered at the University of Amsterdam in Netherlands.
The AES is a full scholarship of €25,000 (covering tuition and living expenses) for one academic year with the possibility of extension for a second year for two-year Master’s programmes.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible English-Taught Masters Programme offered in the following faculties:
Candidates wishing to apply for an AES programme should:
- Not have the nationality of one of the countries of the EU/EEA or Suisse
- Not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (Studiefinanciering; for more information please Click here);
- Not be eligible to pay the reduced tuition fee rate for EEA students at the UvA
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the AES
- Have submitted a complete application to one of the MSc programmes (see the website of your MSc programme for the application and admission procedure)
- Have been (or will be) admitted for the first time to one of the MSc programmes at the UvA
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Have completed their previous academic programme no longer than 3 years ago.
- The International Team should be notified as soon as possible of any change in nationality, type of residence permit or additional financial support throughout the academic year.
- Applicants must proof of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL) :TOEFL (internet-based) – overall score of 100 (with a minimum score of 22 in each of the different components), IELTS (academic) – overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four components.
Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply. Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career.
15 January, 2019.
For most of the Masters programme, you have to make your application before the specified deadline.
Method of Application
In order to apply, all qualified and interested candidates should please fill the Application form
It is important to visit the official website for further information.
We can keep you on the loop on international and local scholarships, subscribe to our page to get updates from us as it unfolds.
If this article was helpful, kindly use the share buttons below, easy to use.