2018/2019 INEC Recruitment Requirements – The long awaited requirements for 2019 Inec adhoc staff recruitment is finally here.
On this page, we shall uncover all the requirements for Inec adhoc staff recruitment 2019.
If you want to know all the qualifications you must meet before you can be considered as an adhoc staff in the 2019 general elections, keep reading then.
We are pleased to inform you that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and upgrade its Ad-hoc staff recruitment databank in preparation for the forth-coming 2019 general elections.
The positions identified and the respective job descriptions are State Constituency Returning Officers, Senatorial District Constituency Returning Officers, Federal Constituency Returning Officers, State Assembly Constituency Returning Officers, Collation Officers, Supervisory Presiding Officers, Presiding Officers, Assistant Presiding Officers. For detailed job description of the positions identified, please stick to this website.
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2018?
- INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- How to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018?
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2018?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- INEC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
Most importantly, you must note that Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment is currently not on. You are further advised to disregard any information not corroborated from this website. We shall update this page once the commission is set for recruitment.
However, you may read up the requirements as stated below before the Inec recruitment begins.
2018/2019 INEC Recruitment Requirements
Interested applicants who wish to apply for Inec adhoc staff, should note the criteria enumerated below;
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Both Male or female is fine and must be between 1.68 meters tall, while 1.65 meters tall for female applicants.
How To Apply for 2018/2019 INEC Recruitment
All applications are done on the Inec portal. A recruitment portal will be developed and will be made available once the commission is set for recruitment.
Always visit brookinfo.com to get the latest update on Inec Recruitment.
We can keep you updated, all you need to do is drop a comment and follow this page via the email subscription button.
If you think this information was useful, please kindly share with your friends by clicking the social media share buttons below.