This post is basically written to certisfy the curiosity of those who seek information about the registration procedures of the 2018 MTN PROJECT FAME.
MTN Project Fame is a music talent TV reality show filmed in Lagos and aired in the West African subcontinent. It is a regional version of Star Academy reality series that was developed and is licensed worldwide byEndemol. The show used to feature contestants from Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria andSierra Leone, but Liberia and Sierra Leone have been dropped since the 2014 Ebola Outbreak. The show is broadcast by networks in these four countries and across the African continent.
How to Register For MTN 2018 Project Fame
- The MTN project fame registration is yet to commence this year. However, interested candidates are to keep following this page for instant update on when the application commences.
- If you are in Nigeria, What you need to do is to send Name and Location to 35850 (Using an MTN line) to get a PIN from MTN will only cost you N100 Naira Only.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above in age – Open ended, failure to verify your age will result to application being declined.
- Amateur only eligible – anyone who has recorded or released a song or album is not qualified to apply.
- Copy of photo ID /International or ECOWAS Passport must be presented
The MTN Project Fame 2017 Registration Page is located at http://www.projectfamewestafrica.com
After registration, print out audition form and proceed to the audition venue as scheduled.
MTN PROJECT FAME 2018 AUDITION DATES / 2018 MTN PROJECT FAME AUDITION VENUES:
The MTN project fame 2018 audition date and venue have not been announced. If you don’t want to miss out use the comment box below to send us your phone number and email for free MTN 2018 Project Fame Updates.
Project Fame Hosts:
- Joseph Benjamin (also known as Joeben) is a multiple-award winning actor in the Nollywood industry. Over the years, Joeben has grown into a household name across Africa. Joseph’s role as Project Fame West Africa co-host in the past eight years is unrivaled.
- Bolanle Olukanni began her presenting career with Moment with Mo, now called ‘Moments.’ She still co-hosts the show alongside Toke Makinwa and Michelle Dede on EbonyLife TV.
- Praise Adejo, better known by his stage name Praiz, is a young highly talented singer who came into limelight thrilling Nigerians with his unique soulful voice on this same platform – MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 1.
- Tee-y Mix is one of the leading producers in the Nigerian music industry. His production journey began in the 90s having learned to play the piano and drums.
- Bibie, born in Accra, Ghana as Béatrice Adjorkor Anyankor on January 9, 1957 is a singer, famous for her 1985 hit “Tout doucement”.
- Dupe Ige Kachi, who is popularly called IGE (pronounced ee-gay), is an all-round performer. She has been singing since she was seven years old.
- Lovette Otegbola is a dance teacher and educator with great skills and qualities. She started her professional dance career after an education at the University of Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Ben Ogbeiwi is a seasoned musician able to play multiple instruments. His love for music started in the 80s and after a few years as a member of a church choir, he auditioned for and became a member of the group ‘Steve Rhodes Voices’ in 1990.
- Joke Silva (born 29 September 1961) is a Nigerian actress and director. She has received several awards and nominations for her work as an actress including the awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2nd Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2006, and Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the 4th Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2008.