2018/2019 INEC Recruitment Form – Have you been searching for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form and mode of application?
We are so delighted to bring good news to you concerning Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Recruitment 2018/2019. This publication is targeted at those person who are longing and craving to participate in the forthcoming INEC Recruitment. This article is created to keep you posted, updated, settle your quest and perhaps give a guide on how to successfully apply for the INEC Recruitment without any form of challenge.
We are going to disclose all you need to know about 2018/2019 INEC Recruitment, How to Apply, qualification, requirements and other important information. Wants to know if INEC Recruiting has started ? Then continue reading this article and get yourself informed.
We are pleased to inform you that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and upgrade its Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment Databank in preparation for the forth-coming 2019 General Elections. The positions identified and the respective job descriptions are State Constituency Returning Officers, Senatorial District Constituency Returning Officers, Federal Constituency Returning Officers, State Assembly Constituency Returning Officers, Collation Officers, Supervisory Presiding Officers, Presiding Officers, Assistant Presiding Officers. For detailed job description of the positions identified, please stick to this website.
Several questions has been coming to us about 2018/2019 INEC recruitment from people who are waiting for its commencement . Some of these questions are listed below;
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2018?
- INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- How to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018?
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2018?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- INEC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
2018/2019 INEC Recruitment Requirements
Interested applicants who wish to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment should not the criteria enumerated after below;
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Both Male or female is fine and must be between 1.68 meters tall, while 1.65 meters tall for female applicants.
How To Apply For 2018/2019 INEC Recruitment Application.
The news all over the media space has it that the 2018 Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment form isn’t out. However, we enjoin you to stay glued to this site, once the form is out we’ll inform you accordingly.
You could drop your contact via the comment box, like our Facebook/twitter page below or subscribe with us via your email to get first class information when the application begins.
BrookInfo Is Here To Serve You Better